No products in the cart.
Return and Exchanges
- You have a 14 days money back no-quibble return from the day you receive the goods. However some provisions apply
- The goods must be in their original packaging or suitable packaging (suitable packaging includes all parts of the item packaged)
- Any item that is already assembled cannot be returned unless the item is defective or incorrect, items must be returned unused.
- Defective or incorrect item – if the item is defective or incorrect we will need to verify this, please understand that liability is on you to provide clear images before arranging a return or exchange. You will be required to provide images.
- Incorrect and defective items will be replaced for you as long as sufficient evidence has been provided.
- If the item has been damaged by yourselves or from incorrect use of the item, this will breach your warranty and we shall not replace the items
- If there is nothing defective or incorrect with the item and you will like to return the item we can arrange a collection for you via our Furniture delivery team at a cost from £49. The cost of receiving the goods, the collection service, will be deducted from your refund. Goods can be returned via your own courier arrangements.
- When arranging a collection service for damaged or faulty goods on the agreed date, its important your available on the date and time arranged. If collection is missed on more than two occasions due to failure to be available you will be liable for any further costs to collect the goods.
- Any mattresses that have been used and it is passed the 14 day money back guarantee cannot be returned
- We will not accept liability for item defective from fair wear and tear, damage by the consumer, negligence, or damage from a third party
- We will also not be responsible for damage from failure to follow assembly instructions and repairs/alterations you have carried out in your personal capacity
- Returning the items yourself – You will be subject to all the above conditions
- We will not be offering any compensation for the journey, this includes but not limited to money for fuel, courier expenses, time off work and all other related matters
- All parts, fixtures and fittings must be returned, any parts damaged during transit will be chargeable with the cost deducted off the refund when returned to us via your own courier arrangements.
- You remove the right for a refund if you dispose of the item before it has been collected or returned
- Refunds are not issued prior to collection of goods.
- If you would like to cancel your order or amend the order please contact us at least 24 hours prior delivery of the item.
- Please allow up to 5-10 Working days for the funds to show in your account from the point of cancelation assuming goods have not been dispatched.
- If your order is already dispatched with one of our couriers and you want to cancel the delivery you will be charged for the delivery expenses starting from £30.00 in order to redeliver the goods. This includes rejecting delivery at the door unless agreed prior otherwise.